COVID-19 Testing Information
Call 816-923-5800 before arriving at any Swope Health location.
Swope Heath Independence and Belton are designated as “well” patient sites only.
COVID-19 Testing at Swope Health:
Swope Health will offer COVID-19 testing to individuals who are experiencing symptoms of the disease that started within the last 14 days: cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, tiredness, muscle aches, or new loss of taste or smell.
Testing is available at Swope Health Central and Swope Health Wyandotte, 9:30 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday by appointment. Call 816-923-5800 to be scheduled for drive through/on-site testing.
COMMUNITY TESTING LOCATIONS:
- Dec. 5, 9 am-noon, Swope Health Central, 3801 Blue Parkway, part of the first Saturday Family Essentials Giveaway.
- Dec. 8, 10 am-2 pm, Northeast High School, 415 Van Brunt Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64124
- Dec. 9, 10 am-2 pm, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 8144 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO 64131
- Dec. 12, noon-3 pm, Wyandotte County (location TBD)
- Dec. 14, 1-3 pm, Crossline Towers, 1021 N. 7th St., #105, Kansas City, KS 66101
- Dec. 15, 10 am-2 pm, Northeast High School, 415 Van Brunt Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64124
- Dec. 16, 10 am-2 pm, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 8144 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO 64131
- Dec. 17, 10 am-2 pm, Trinity United Methodist Church, 620 E. Armour Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64109
- Dec. 19, 11am -2 pm, Community Builders, Metropolitan Missionary Baptist Church, 2310 E. Linwood Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64109
The Mid-America Regional Council provides this list of all COVID-19 testing in the metro area.