Swope Health is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to help all members of our team manage their physical, financial and personal health. That sense of well-being in every aspect of your life is what we call total health. That’s important to us because we believe the health of our associates is directly linked to the health of our company. Our benefits package that includes the following:
- Competitive salary with possible sign-on bonus
- Eligibility for medical benefits (including a Health Savings Account option), dental and vision
- Eligibility for 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Eligibility to participate in a Flexible Spending Account
- Eligibility for worksite benefits to help offset out-of-pocket expenses
- Paid Days Off (PDO) beginning at 12 days annually, effective the first day of employment
- Eight (8) annual company-paid holidays
- One (1) annual paid personal day
Full-time associates working 30 or more hours a week, plus their eligible dependents (including domestic partners), are eligible for benefits.
Swope Health is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Swope Health team!