Swope Health in the Community
Swope Health is in your neighborhood, providing testing and support:
Since March 30, we’ve been offering COVID-19 testing at Swope Health Central, at a drive-up testing site near Building C, and at Swope Health Wyandotte. You can come in to either location from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday by appointment. Call 816-923-5800 to schedule your appointment.
Swope Health is also working closely with the Kansas City Health Department to provide testing in the community, specifically in ZIP codes 64114, 64116, 64118, 64119, 64123, 64124, ,64126 64127, 64128, 64129, 64130, 64132, 64134, 64151 and 64157.
In Wyandotte County, Swope Health is working with the Unified Government Health Department and the Wyandotte County Health Equity Taskforce. Targeted ZIP codes are: 66101, 66102, 66103, 66104, 66105, 66106, 66109, 66111, 66112, 66115, 66116, 66117 and 66118.
Learn more about what it takes to host a community testing site.
Locations where Swope Health has provided community testing include:
- KIPP Endeavor Academy Charter School, 2700 E. 18th, Kansas City, MO
- Franklin Center, 1403 Metropolitan Ave., Kansas City, KS 66103
- Hope Faith Ministries, 705 Virginia Ave., Kansas City, MO 64106
- Trails West Library Branch Kansas City Public Library, 11401 E. 23rd South, Independence, MO 64052
- Southeast Branch Kansas City Public Library, 6242 Swope Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64130
- La Fe En Jesucristo / Faith Church, 1500 Central Ave., Kansas City, KS 66102
- Concord Fortress of Hope Church, 11050 W. Longview Parkway Kansas City, MO 64134
- Quindaro Community Center, 2726 Brown Ave., Kansas City, KS 66104